Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fixture TypeLarge
- Lamp TypeHigh Pressure Sodium
- Fixture Wattage1000
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2V754
- Socket TypeMogul
- Light DistributionHoriz. 7x7
- Description/Special FeaturesPhotocell Socket, Wet Location
- Min. Starting Temp.-20 Degrees F
- MountingSteel Yoke
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBronze
- Lamp IncludedYes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT.
Displaying repair parts for model: TFA 1000S TA TB PER LPI
Alternate Search Terms
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (952)
- Outdoor Lighting (699)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (670)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (213)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (161)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (143)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (141)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (54)
- Floodlight HID Fixtures (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.