Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Light, 1.5W, 4-1/4In H
- Item # 4ZDA4
- Mfr. Model # ELM2 LED
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # 600
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- Item Emergency Light
- Input Voltage 120/277
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 3
- Lamp Watts 1.5
- Output Voltage 3.6VDC
- Width 2-3/4"
- Length 10-1/4"
- Height 4-1/4"
- Lamp Type LED
- Housing Material Thermoplastic
- Housing Color White
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Emergency Illumination Time 90 min.
- Mounting Ceiling/Wall
- Operating Temp. Range 10 to 40 Degrees C
- Includes Ready/Charge Lamp, Switch
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards OSHA Illumination Standards, NFPA 101 (Current Life Safety Code), NEC, UL Damp Location Listed Standard (10 Degrees to 40 Degrees C), UL 924 Listed
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.