Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Area Light, 143W, SR3
- Item # 21P673
- Mfr. Model # DSX1 LED 2 30B700/50K SR3 MVOLT RPADDBXD
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 709
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemArea Light
- Housing FinishDark Bronze
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Light DistributionSR3
- Lumens Per Watt88
- GasketFully Gasketed
- Color Temp.5000K
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- Temp. Range-40 to 50 Degrees C
- Rated Life100,000 hr.
- IncludesRound Pole Bracket
- Description/Special FeaturesReplaces 100 - 400W Metal Halide in Pedestrian and Area Lighting Applications
- StandardsCSA Certified to U.S. and Canadian Standards. IP65 rated.
- Warranty5 yr. Limited
- LED Replacement For250W HPS/MH
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionDesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.