Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Post Top, 120 V, 77.3 W
- Item # 20AZ73
- Mfr. Model # LTL30W32LED525MA4KACTMVOLTN5ANBK
- UNSPSC # 39112102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 48.0 lbs.
- ItemLED Post Top
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing ColorBlack
- Light DistributionSalem-Sym. (Type V)
- Lumens Per Watt53.8
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 25 Degrees C
- Rated Life70,000 hr.
- Mounting3" O.D. Pole Mounted
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- Description/Special FeaturesLong Life LED, 100,000 hr. Driver
- StandardsUL Listed
- Warranty5 yr.
- Color Temp.4000K
- LED Replacement For100W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.