Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polyethylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Siphon, Ounces per Stroke: 2 oz.
- Item # 3KUK2
- Mfr. Model # 4007K W/BARCODE LBL
- UNSPSC # 40151506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.18 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Siphon
- Housing Material Polyethylene
- Wetted Materials Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Dispensing Liquids Compatible with Polyethylene
- GPM 2
- Ounces per Stroke 2 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 650 CPS
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 9/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 18"
- Suction Tube Length 17"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 9/16"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Polyethylene
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Pour spout
- Adapter Material Polyethelene
- Adapter Dia. 1"
- Features All Polyethylene Construction with Thicker Bellows
- Includes Complete Pump Assembled
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 15"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 38Y789DAYTON
Price $3.76 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.