Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rotary Drum Pump, Polypropylene, 3/4In UNF
- Item # 3KUE9
- Mfr. Model # 3003
- UNSPSC # 40151506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeRotary
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, PVDF, PTFE, 304 Stainless Steel,EPDM
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialEPDM
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolypropylene
- For Use On15 to 30 and 55 gal. Drum
- Maximum Head3 ft.
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke7.5 oz.
- Max. Viscosity1000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil8
- Max. GPM for Water8
- Inlet Size1-1/4"
- Outlet Size3/4" UNF
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1"
- Discharge Tube Length6"
- Suction Tube Length40-1/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size1"
- Suction Tube TypePolypropylene
- Overall Length52"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolyethylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor dispensing Organic Acids, Organic Alcohols, detergents and lubricants
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.