Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Aluminum Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 16 oz.
- Item # 3KUK6
- Mfr. Model # 9005-HT
- UNSPSC # 40151506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.1 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Buna-n(Nitril),Cast Iron, Steel, LDPE
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Dispensing Diesel Fuel and Light Oils
- GPM 27
- Ounces per Stroke 16 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 350 CPS
- Inlet Size 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 10"
- Hose Length 4.5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Steel
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Aluminum
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features 53" polyethylene hose
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.