Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Piston Drum Pump, Polypropylene, 1/2In OD
- Item # 3KUL1
- Mfr. Model # 6009
- UNSPSC # 40151506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.01 lbs.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Polyethylene
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialPolyethylene
- Discharge Tubing MaterialPolyethylene
- Piston MaterialPolyethylene
- For Use On5, 15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head3 ft.
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke4, 8, 12 or 16 oz.
- Max. Viscosity1000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil4
- Max. GPM for Water4
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Length8"
- Suction Tube Length32"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size5/8"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size1/2"
- Suction Tube TypePolyethylene
- Overall Length43"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter Materialpolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Pumping Water Based Liquids and Detergents
- FeaturesAdjustable output
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.