Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
DC Power Supply, 24VDC, 5-4.3A, 47-63Hz
- Item # 4WTX8
- Mfr. Model # DM12405S
- UNSPSC # 39121004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.51 lbs.
- ItemDC Power Supply
- MountingDIN Rail
- Input Voltage90 to 264VAC
- Hz47 to 63
- Power Rating120W
- Output Voltage24VDC
- Output Amps4.3 to 5
- Peak Amps5.5
- Output NoiseLess Than 100mV
- Hold Up TimeGreater Than or Equal to 20 msec
- Status IndicatorGreen/Overload Red LED
- Case MaterialMetal
- FeaturesNarrow Width Conserves Valuable Space On The DIN Rail, High Peak Power Eliminates the Need to Oversize Your Power Supply, Adjustable Output Voltage Compensates For Voltage Drop, Universal Input without Voltage Gaps for Full Product Application Versatality, Full Enclosed Touch-Safe Enclosure and Terminals, Capable of Parallel Connection to Provide Redundancy for Critical Load Applications
- Operating Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- StandardscUL , CE, UL 508, Class 1 Div 2, RoHS, SEMI F47-205, TUV
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.