Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lockout Padlock, KA, Purple, 1/4 In., PK6
- Item # 5UKX2
- Mfr. Model # 72 HB/40-40 KAx6 Purple
- UNSPSC # 46171501
- Catalog Page # 2619
- Catalog Group # D8952
- Shipping Weight 1.7 lbs.
- ItemLockout Padlock
- Key TypeAlike
- Master KeyedYes
- Body MaterialRecycled Anodized Aluminum
- Shackle Dia.1/4"
- Shackle Height1-1/2"
- Shackle MaterialRecycled Aluminum
- Shackle Width13/16"
- Body Length1-1/2"
- Body Width1-1/2"
- Locking Mechanism6-Pin Tumbler
- Body Thickness11/16"
- StandardsSupports LEED Building Requirements
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionManufactured At A Virtually Zero Waste Landfill Facility 98% Landfill Diversion Per UL ECVP 2799
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Manufactured At A Virtually Zero Waste Landfill Facility 98% Landfill Diversion Per UL ECVP 2799.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.