Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Glasses, Unisex, Charcoal
- Item # 32JW59
- Mfr. Model # 52022
- UNSPSC # 46181802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- ItemSafety Glasses
- Lens ColorAssorted
- Lens CoatingScratch, Crack and Craze-Resistant
- Frame DesignHalf-Frame
- Frame ColorBlack
- Frame MaterialGrilamid(TM) TR-90 Nylon
- Lens MaterialSelenite Polycarbonate
- Temple ColorBlack
- Temple StyleBayonet
- UV Protection100% UVA/UVB
- IncludesFrame, (1) Smoke, (1) Ballistic Orange, and (1) Clear Lens, Microfiber Pouch/Bag, Zippered Compression Molded Protective Case
- StandardsANSI Z87.1-2010, EN 166+F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia and Ukraine.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.