Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Safety Glasses, Unisex, Charcoal
- Item # 32JW59
- Mfr. Model # 52022
- UNSPSC # 46181802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.49 lbs.
- Item Safety Glasses
- Series Raid(TM)
- Gender Unisex
- Lens Color Assorted
- Lens Coating Scratch-Resistant
- Frame Design Half-Frame
- Frame Color Black
- Frame Material Grilamid(TM) TR-90 Nylon
- Size Universal
- Lens Material Selenite Polycarbonate
- Temple Color Black
- Temple Style Bayonet
- UV Protection 100% UVA/UVB
- Includes Frame, (1) Smoke, (1) Ballistic Orange, and (1) Clear Lens, Microfiber Pouch/Bag, Zippered Compression Molded Protective Case
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN 166+F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia and Ukraine.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.