Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Rechargeable Flashlight, Black, LED, 239 lm
- Item # 30C856
- Mfr. Model # 53152
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- Item Tactical Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Lamp Type LED
- Battery Size CR123A
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 3 hr.
- Length 6.25"
- Lumens 239
- Run Time on High Setting 3 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 239
- Focus Fixed
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aerospace Aluminum
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Safety Rating Not Rated
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Beam Distance 102m
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low / Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 6.90 oz.
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Includes Lanyard, Red and Blue Secondary LED Lights
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.