Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBattery Flashlight
- Lamp TypeCree XM-LB LED's
- Battery SizeD
- Number of Batteries3
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time2/72 hr.
- Lumens1234 High/100 Low
- Lamp Life50K hr.
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialAerospace Aluminum
- Switch TypeShoulder Momentary and Steady On
- Lens MaterialPolycarbonate
- Safety RatingANSI/NEMA FL1, CE, FCC, ICES
- Battery TypeD
- Beam Distance188m High, 57m Low
- Light Output1234/100 L
- Impact Resistance1m
- Water Penetration RatingIPX4
- Light Output ModesHigh and Low
- StandardsANSI/NEMA FL1, CE, FCC, Canada ICES
- IncludesAnti-Roll Ring
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia and Ukraine.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.