Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Fluorescent Lamp, Recessed Double Contact (R17d) Base Type, 72" Length, 10,000 hr. Average Li
- Item # 4V771
- Mfr. Model # F72T12/CW/1500/0
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 620
- Shipping Weight 0.97 lbs.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T12
- Bulb Base Type Recessed Double Contact (R17d)
- Linear Fluorescent Tube Length 72"
- Watts 170
- Bulb Tone Cool
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Color Temp. 4100K
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Lumens 10,800
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-1/2"
- Color Rendering Index 60
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F72T12/CW/1500/O/CT
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Case Quantity 15
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Item # 4V770Linear Fluorescent Lamp, Recessed Double Contact (R17d) Base Type, 72" Length, 10, 000 hr. Average LiGE LIGHTING
Price $47.95 / each
Shipping: pkg of 15
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.