Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompressor/Vacuum Pump
- Compressor TypeRotary Vane
- Full Load Amps12.2/6.1
- Inlet Size3/8" NPT
- Outlet Size3/8" NPT
- Free Air CFM @ 0 PSI10.00
- Free Air CFM @ 10 PSI9.00
- Max. Vacuum26" Hg
- Free Air CFM @ 0 In. Hg10.00
- Free Air CFM @ 10 In. Hg6.30
- Free Air CFM @ 20 In. Hg0.80
- Overall Length15.94"
- Overall Width6.5"
- Overall Height8.34"
- HousingCast Iron
- IncludesIntegral Mufflers and Filters
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 1023-V131Q-SG608X
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Compressors (426)
- Electric Air Compressors (392)
- Electric Compressors (392)
- Stationary Air Compressors (356)
- Stationary Compressors (356)
- Oil-Less Air Compressors (163)
- Oil-Less Compressors (163)
- Vacuum Pumps (163)
- Rotary Compressors (148)
- Air Compressor Pumps (143)
- Compressor Pumps (143)
- Air Compressor Vacuum Pump Combination (94)
- Compressor Vacuum Pumps (94)
- Vacuum Pump Compressors (91)
- Rotary Vane Pumps (84)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
but we have previously installed thomas & betts vacuum pump working very good, its holding the vacuum,
i dont no why this grainger vacuum pump doesnt hold the pressure, more information can be requested through my email.
Not knowing what you are hooked to, I would think if you are loosing vacuum because you have a check valve in the system that is not functioning.
I would look over the old pump to see if there is a check valve still attached to it.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.