Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wire Pulling Lube, 1Gal, 40,000-60,000 cps
- Item # 5ZNP5
- Mfr. Model # WLC-1
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 442
- Shipping Weight 8.5 lbs.
- Item Wire Pulling Lubricant
- Base Polymer Gel Polyethylene/Polypropylene Glycols
- Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- NLGI Grade Not Specified
- Color Translucent White
- Temp. Range 20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Dropping Point Not Specified
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 1.01
- Timken OK Load Not Specified
- Viscosity @ 40C 40,000 to 60,000
- Viscosity @ 100C Not Specified
- Application Pulling Wire or Cable
- Standards UL Listed, cUL Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.