Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Shrink Tubing, Black, Shrink Ratio: 2:1, 6" Length
- Item # 30N559
- Mfr. Model # FP-301-1/4-6"-Black
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6976
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Material Flexible Polyolefin
- Wall Type Thin Wall
- Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 275 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Color Black
- Length 6"
- Wire Range 16 to 12 AWG
- I.D. Before Shrinking 0.250"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.125"
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.025"
- Shrink Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Flame Retardant, Solvent Resistant
- Standards SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, AMS-3636,AMS-3637,UL,CSA,ABS,MIL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 30N5603M
Price $6.34 / pkg. of 10
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.