Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wire Termnl Kit, With Crimp Tool, 850 pcs.
- Item # 2FZL6
- Mfr. Model # STK-1
- UNSPSC # 39121432
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.25 lbs.
- Item Wire Terminal Kit
- Connector Assortment Type Crimp Terminals
- Tools Included TH-440 Crimping Tool
- Kit Type Terminal
- Terminal Type Vinyl Insulated
- Description/Special Features The 3M(TM) Scotchlok(TM) Terminal Kit is filled with 3M's most frequently purchased low voltage termination products, including 14 of our most popular terminals.
- Number of Pieces 850
- Includes (200) Clear, (275) Ring Terminals, (50) Female Disconnects, (200) Fork Terminals, (125) Butt Connectors, Crimping Tool, Tape Dispenser, and a Rugged Metal Case
- Number of Sizes 13
- Sizes Included RV18-8, RV14-6, RV14-8, RV14-10, RV10-10, BFV14-8, BFV14-10, BFV18-8, BFV18-6, BSV18, BSV14, BSV10, FDV14-250
- Wire Type Solid and Stranded
- Standards RoHS 2011/65/EU
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.