Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Silicone Lubricant, Aerosol Can, PK12
- Item # 2GKG9
- Mfr. Model # 85822
- UNSPSC # 15121901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.78 lbs.
- ItemSilicone Lubricant
- Size24 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseSilicone Polymer
- Temp. Range28 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Flash Point-50 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content95%
- Specific Gravity0.64
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationLubricate Moving Parts, Eliminates Squeaks Caused by Friction, Prevents Sticking, Freezing Protects Against Rust, Corrosion Seals Out Moisture Preserves Plastic, Rubber,, Leather Helps Prevent Build Up of Adhesive, Wax, Inks,, Paints
- StandardsFDA Listed Ingredients. Restricted - Not for Retail/Institutional Sale or Use in CA and Other States.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.