Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Marine Adhesive Sealant Mahogany, Sealant Application: Automotive/Marine, 10 oz. Size, Tube
- Item # 4YDL3
- Mfr. Model # 5200M-1/10gal
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 2796
- Catalog Group # D9122
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- Item Marine Adhesive Sealant
- Base Polyurethane
- Size 10 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color Mahogany
- Specific Gravity 1.36
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 190 Degrees F
- Substrates Wood, Fiberglass, Metal and Most Plastics
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time Greater Than 48 hr.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Characteristics Chemically Reacts with Moisture to Deliver Strong, Flexible Bond, Forms Watertight, Weather-Resistant Seal Above and Below the Waterline, 48 hr. Tack Free
- VOC 40g/L
- For Use With Manual Applicator
- Application Bonding, Attaching, and Assembling, Construction, General Industrial, Marine, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.