Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Clear 20g Instant Adhesive, Bottle Container Type, 3 to 30 sec. Application Time
- Item # 2XLP3
- Mfr. Model # SF100-20
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.07 lbs.
- Item Instant Adhesive
- Size 20g
- Container Type Bottle
- Color Clear
- Application Time 3 to 30 sec.
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.06
- Adheres To Bonds Plastic, Rubber, Wood, Leather, Cardboard, Oily Surfaces
- Chemical Type Cyanoacrylate
- VOC Content 105g/L
- Characteristics Fast Cure In High Speed Production Applications
- Viscosity 80 to 120 cPs
- Tensile Strength 3045 psi
- Standards 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Gap Fill 0.004"
- Application Bonds Plastic, Rubber, Wood, Leather, Cardboard, Oily Surfaces
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.