Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disposable Respirator, P100, Standard
- Item # 4MH54
- Mfr. Model # 8293
- NSN # 4240-01-475-5829
- UNSPSC # 46182002
- Catalog Page # 2360
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemDisposable Particulate Respirator
- Filter ClassP100
- Exhalation ValveYes
- Face SealYes
- Nose ClipYes
- Nuisance RemovalNo
- Headstrap TypeDual Adjustable Elastic
- StandardsNIOSH Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2KJJ63MPrice:$26.55Compare
- Item # 1AGD33MPrice:$36.50Compare
- Item # 2KJJ73MPrice:$31.81Compare
- Item # 4MH673MPrice:$43.60Compare
- Item # 1DLP2MOLDEXPrice:$50.10Compare
- Item # 1DLN8MOLDEXPrice:$23.77Compare
- Item # 4MH503MPrice:$38.40Compare
- Item # 1DLL7MOLDEXPrice:$40.50Compare
- Item # 1DLN7MOLDEXPrice:$104.50Compare
- Item # 3KP433MPrice:$34.85Compare
- Item # 6KXU6MOLDEXPrice:$15.56Compare
- Item # 4MH653MPrice:$105.25Compare
- Item # 2ERK8MOLDEXPrice:$43.80Compare
- Item # 5VD493MPrice:$30.15Compare
- Item # 3A181NORTH BY HONEYWELLPrice:$33.12Compare
- Item # 1DLN4MOLDEXPrice:$49.60Compare
- Item # 1DLP1MOLDEXPrice:$50.10Compare
- Item # 4MH513MPrice:$38.40Compare
- Item # 2ERK7MOLDEXPrice:$43.80Compare
- Item # 1DLN9MOLDEXPrice:$23.77Compare
- Item # 4JG363MPrice:$102.55Compare
- Item # 4MH523MPrice:$35.70Compare
- Item # 1DLL9MOLDEXPrice:$42.70Compare
- Item # 3FU833MPrice:$47.45Compare
- Item # 1DLL5MOLDEXPrice:$38.00Compare
- Item # 2KJJ53MPrice:$26.40Compare
- Item # 1DLL8MOLDEXPrice:$42.85Compare
- Item # 1DLN5MOLDEXPrice:$62.60Compare
- Item # 4MH663MPrice:$131.65Compare
- Item # 4MH633MPrice:$122.25Compare
- Item # 5VF48REVVOPrice:$96.80Compare
- Item # 4JF993MPrice:$34.45Compare
- Item # 1DLL6MOLDEXPrice:$40.50Compare
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Time Use Limitations
1. If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area
immediately and replace the respirator.
2. If used in environments containing only oil aerosols, replace respirator after 40 hours of use or 30
days, whichever is first.
Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances. Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit vapors. Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals. Radioactive particulate materials such as uranium and plutonium.
Do Not Use For
Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, asbestos or sandblasting. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
This respirator can help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (e.g. mold. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc.) but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or disease. OSHA and other government agencies have not established safe exposure limits for these contaminants..
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well