Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Contact Adhesive, 55 gal
- Item # 2JBL9
- Mfr. Model # 30H
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 523.292 lbs.
- Item Contact Adhesive
- Type Open Head Drum with Poly Liner
- Size 55 gal.
- Color Green
- Temp. Range (F) -40 to 200
- Application Very porous material may require more than one coat. (Allow adhesive to dry completely between coats.) A uniform, glossy film indicates sufficient adhesive.
- Substrates Foamed Plastics, Plastic Laminate, Wood Plywood Veneer, and Canvas
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.