Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Adhesive Sealant White, Sealant Application: Automotive/Marine, 10.5 oz. Size, Tube
- Item # 4YDH4
- Mfr. Model # FC550W-1/10gal
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 2796
- Catalog Group # D9111
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Adhesive Sealant
- Base Polyurethane
- Size 10.5 oz.
- Container Type Tube
- Color White
- Specific Gravity 1.17
- Performance Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Substrates Concrete, Wood, Aluminum, Most Lacquered Metals, Polyester, Glass, and Stone
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Application Time 50 to 90 min.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Characteristics Medium Paste, Fast Cure, Moisture Curing, Forms Permanently Elastic Bonds
- VOC 29g/L
- For Use With Manual Applicator
- Application Bonds and Seals many Diverse Materials, Marine Deck to Hull Bonding, General Industrial, Construction, Marine, Specialty Vehicle
- Meets ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, IMO/MED, NSF R2
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Item # 3RCY6SUREBOND
Price $16.37 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.