Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Universal AC/DC Mtr, 1/5hp, 10,000rpm, 115V
- Item # 2M139
- Mfr. Model # 2M139
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 39
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- ItemUniversal AC/DC Motor
- Motor ApplicationKey Cutting Machines
- Motor DesignUniversal AC/DC
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen
- Nameplate RPM10,000
- Full Load Amps2.9
- Motor Mounting TypeStud
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- O.C. Mounting2-7/16"
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCCWSE
- Shaft Dia.5/16"
- Shaft Length1"
- Overall Length5-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft4-1/2"
- Body Dia.3-3/8"
- Average Brush Life300 hr.
- ApplicationUsed in Appliances, Power Tools, Outdoor Equipment, Food Processing Equipment, Gearmotors, Blowers, Pumps and Other Applications Where High Horsepower Output and Small Size are Required
- RPM RangeOver 3600
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. Do end bearings need periodic lubrication?
3. During brush replacement (300 hrs) is anything else
need replacement, i.e. end bearings?
4. Is motor designed for continuous operation?
2. This motor has powdered metal self-aligning sleeve bearing; they will have enough lube to last about two years then will need a couple of drops of oil per bearing approximately three times a year.
3. If properly maintained you will go through many sets of brushes before any other parts break down.
4. Yes, this motor is designed for continuous operation.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.