Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
Take advantage of your contract services and benefits to help reduce costs. Your NASPO ValuePoint Contract covers everything in Grainger’s Catalog with discounts emphasizing 18 key product categories.
*3 Year Contract with one 3 year option to extend.
- In order to view the NASPO ValuePoint contract pricing, you must be registered and logged in online. Grainger has been awarded the NASPO ValuePoint. (This contract award was a result of the competitive bidding process.) Included in the contract are items for Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools. These products are typically non-routine, unplanned, everyday facilities maintenance supplies which government facilities and institutions need to operate their sites.
- Contract Number: #1862
Contract Term: March 1, 2011 to February 28, 2017
(With one 3 year option to extend)
- NASPO ValuePoint Contract Site: Visit the NASPO ValuePoint Internet site.
- Contract Participation Form
- Includes Grainger’s full line of facilities maintenance products
- Competitively awarded agreement reduces need for bidding
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories, including HVAC, Air Filters, Lamps, Ballasts and Fixtures, Cleaning, Motors and Accessories, Hand tools and Power Tools and Accessories.
- State specific Custom Market Basket program
- Same day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid Freight
*To view your contract specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
About NASPO ValuePoint
NASPO ValuePoint was formed in October 1993 by the state purchasing directors from fifteen NASPO western states. The primary purpose of creating NASPO ValuePoint was to establish the means by which participating states may join together in cooperative multi-State contracting. This approach helps states to achieve cost-effective and efficient acquisition of quality products and services. Cooperative purchases are developed by member states.
Membership consists of the central procurement official that heads the state central procurement organization, (or a designee for that state), from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, California, Washington and Wyoming.
NASPO ValuePoint’s competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Association of State Procurement Officers (NASPO). NASPO ValuePoint creates and manages a series of multi-state cooperative contracts for products and services at substantial discounts and savings for participants. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools and institutions of higher education.
Small Business / Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise
Grainger can help you meet your Small Business and Disabled Veteran goals. With Grainger's Distributor Alliance Network Program you'll quickly meet your 25% SBE participation level and 3% DVBE spending mandated goals.
Grainger's Distributor Alliance Network Program Benefits:
- State Approved program
- Capture your SB/DVBE Spend - Gain further control of your SB/DVBE supply base through supplier consolidation and reporting
- Access to over 140,000 MRO products and 1 million repair/sourced parts Consolidate your vendors to provide cost savings and control of your suppliers
- Local Support - Access to your end-users to products and customer service in times of emergencies and shortages while still meeting SB/DVBE goals
- Support Economic Growth - Work with CA Certified SB/DVBE Grainger Distributors
- Same-Day Shipment for in-stock items - Meet goals while continuing to support labor productivity and cost reduction through fast access to products
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.