United States Postal Service (USPS)
United States Postal Service Relationship
Grainger is proud to continue its long-standing relationship with the United States Postal Service. By shipping tens of thousands of contracted items via USPS Parcel Select every month, these Grainger shipments are vital to helping us get you what you need.
The USPS has honored Grainger with many service awards, including:
- 2010 Supplier Performance Award
- 2010 Corporate Business Achievement Award
- 2008 Supplier Performance
- 2008 Postal Supplier Council Award
As one of the USPS contract holders for Custodial, Building/MRO and Industrial Supplies, Grainger simplifies the purchasing process. Take advantage of your contracts and automatically receive a pre-negotiated price on the supplies you need to maintain your facilities and service your truck fleet.
Grainger / United States Postal Service Contracts:
- Building & Equipment Maintenance – 2CMROS-11-B-1026/2CMROS-11-C-1022
- Custodial Products – 2CMROS-11-B-1026/2CMROS-11-C-1023
- Industrial Products – CMROS-11-B-1026/2CMROS-11-C-1024
All current prices are loaded on eBuy.usps.gov.
|Grainger has solutions for USPS facility maintenance issues you face every day. |
View the USPS Roadmap (pdf)
Place orders on eBuy at eBuy.usps.gov—the preferred method for all USPS purchases.
Need help ordering on eBuy?
- Create a Grainger template on eBuy
- Create a Grainger requisition on eBuy
- Check the approval status of Grainger requisitions on eBuy
Four easy ways to order:
- Order online at eBuy.usps.gov (preferred method)
- Call 1-800-GOV-TEAM (1-800-468-8326)
- Fax 1-877-699-4881
- Stop by your local branch
For help with orders or product information, call 1-800-GOV-TEAM.
For questions about Grainger, contact:
Senior Government Sales Manager – USPS
Locate your nearest Grainger Branch.
Other important Grainger information:
- Grainger 24-Hour Emergency Services - Phone: 1-800-225-5994
- Repair Parts - Call your local branch