Now it's easier than ever to meet your supplier diversity goals. Purchase products from Grainger and instantly extend your reach to a diverse supplier base of small, women- and minority-owned businesses. We purchase products for our own facilities from these suppliers, and we are proud to offer their quality products to you, too.
Supplier Diversity Products
The Benefit to You
Save time and money.
Find the products you need to meet diversity requirements right here. There are more than 22,000 products available from certified minority and women-owned companies. Additionally, more than 200,000 products are available from small businesses that meet Grainger’s quality standards.
Tracking made easy.
Every day organizations like yours commit to a diverse supplier base that can add value to your businesses and help you achieve long-term growth objectives through viable Supplier Diversity Programs. Keeping track can be challenging and we can help. Many of our customers request supplier diversity reports to help them monitor progress and meet specific Supplier Diversity procurement goals. As a value-added service for you, we can generate Tier 2 Direct and Indirect Diversity Reports. If you have questions or would like to request diversity reporting, please contact your Account Manager or Customer Coordinator. Don't know who your account manager is? No problem. Just call your local branch and we'll take it from there.
It's easy to identify diversity products.
Look for the Supplier Diversity logo throughout the catalog or search our Supplier Diversity products.
The Supplier Diversity program provides quality products in every category from tools to fasteners, cutting tools, trash bags and more. Participants in the Supplier Diversity Program must meet strict criteria. Each supplier must be a U.S. citizen who satisfies the ownership requirements as small, woman, minority, veteran, hub zone, disabled, or a disadvantaged individual and/or group. The diversity principal business owner must own, control and operate 51% of the business and be certified.
Examples of acceptable certifying agencies:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) (8a)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Women & Minority Business Enterprise Clearinghouse (WMBEC)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation Network (NWBOC)
- Municipal or State Purchasing Department
Walking the Walk
In addition to providing diversity suppliers for our customers, we are dedicated to diversity in our own organization.
- More diversity businesses are suppliers for our daily operations.
- We are active corporate members of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and of the National Minority Supplier Development Council and many of its regional councils.
- We are a founding corporate member of National Minority Manufacturing Institute. This agency proactively mentors and develops diverse product manufacturers.
Your information will be entered in our corporate Supplier Diversity database so we can contact your company for future opportunities.