Government Sales Manager
State of Utah
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
The state of Utah has awarded Grainger, on behalf of the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), a new 6-year*, nationally competitively solicited contract, #1862. This is a contract for the State of Utah for facilities maintenance, lighting products, industrial supplies and tools. This contract covers Grainger’s complete product offering, as well as Grainger Parts and Sourcing. Through this contract, Grainger offers Government entities streamlined, lower-cost purchasing for facility maintenance needs.
Take advantage of your contract services and benefits to help reduce costs. Your WSCA Contract covers everything in Grainger’s Catalog with discounts emphasizing18 key product categories
Make sure you sign in to Grainger.com® for State of Utah specific contract information and pricing.
*3 Year Contract with one 3 year option to extend.
- In order to view the WSCA contract pricing, you must be registered and signed in online. Grainger has been awarded the Western State's Contracting Alliance (WSCA). (This contract award was a result of the competitive bidding process.) Included in the contract are items for facilities maintenance, lighting products, industrial supplies and tools. These products are typically non-routine, unplanned, everyday facilities maintenance supplies that government facilities and institutions need to operate their sites.
- Contract Number: #MA042
Effective Dates: April 1, 2011 to February 28, 2014
(With one 3-year option to extend)
- WSCA Contract Site: Visit the WSCA Internet site.
- State of Utah Internet site.
- Includes Grainger’s full line of facilities maintenance products
- Competitively awarded agreement reduces need for bidding
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories, including HVAC, air filters, lamps, ballasts and fixtures, cleaning, motors and accessories, hand tools and power tools and accessories.
- State-specific Custom Market Basket program
- Same-day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum-order requirements
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid freight
*To view your contract-specific pricing, sign in on Grainger.com®
Western States Contracting Alliance
The Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) was formed in October 1993 by the state purchasing directors from fifteen NASPO western states. The primary purpose of creating WSCA was to establish the means by which participating states may join together in cooperative multi-state contracting. This approach helps states to achieve cost-effective and efficient acquisition of quality products and services. Cooperative purchases are developed by member states. Membership consists of the central procurement official that heads the state central procurement organization (or a designee for that state), from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. WSCA’s competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Association of State Procurement Officers (NASPO). NASPO and WSCA create and manage a series of multi-state cooperative contracts for products and services at substantial discounts and savings for participants. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools and institutions of higher education.
For more information go to www.aboutwsca.org
How Do I Get Started?
Are you currently affiliated to this State WSCA program and registered for online ordering at Grainger.com?
Not affiliated yet?
Political Subdivisions not affiliated to the WSCA Contract? Affiliate now
Are you currently registered online?
If so, simply Log In using your user ID and Password.
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.