Your State of
State of Minnesota
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
- The Minnesota's Cooperative Purchasing Venture (CPV), established by Minn. Stat. § 16C.03, subd.10, allows eligible entities to purchase goods, certain services and utilities from contracts established by the Materials Management Division (MMD) for Minnesota state agencies. MMD contracts with vendors to provide goods, services and utilities to state agencies.
- This program creates a legal relationship so that eligible entities can use these contracts just like state agencies.
- Grainger has been awarded the State of MN Contract. (This contract award was a result of the WSCA competitive bidding process.) Included in the contract are everyday Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) products. These products are typically non-routine, unplanned, everyday facilities maintenance supplies which government facilities and institutions need to operate their sites.
- Contract Number: #24791 (Formerly MAPS No. 444914)
Effective Dates: The effective date is May 13th, 2011, and the end date of April 30th, 2017, with the option to extend up to 48 months, upon agreement by both parties
For the State of MN Contract pricing see release T-572(5) State of Minnesota Department of Administration Internet site
- In order to view the State of Minnesota Contract pricing, you must be registered and logged in online.
- Includes Grainger's full line of facilities maintenance products
- Competitively awarded agreement reduces need for bidding
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories, including Janitorial, Electrical, Safety & Security, Plumbing, HVAC/R, Hand and Power Tools, Fasteners, Power Transmission and Motors and Lighting *
- GE Lamp program and Ballast program
- State specific Custom Market Basket program
- Same day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid Freight
*To view your contract specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
Western States Contracting Alliance
The Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) was formed in October 1993 by the state purchasing directors from fifteen NASPO western states. The primary purpose of creating WSCA was to establish the means by which participating states may join together in cooperative multi-State contracting. This approach helps states to achieve cost-effective and efficient acquisition of quality products and services. Cooperative purchases are developed by member states.
Membership consists of the central procurement official that heads the state central procurement organization, (or a designee for that state), from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
WSCA's competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Association of State Procurement Officers (NASPO). NASPO and WSCA create and manage a series of multi-state cooperative contracts for products and services at substantial discounts and savings for participants. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools and institutions of higher education.
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.