Louisiana Government Team
Your State of
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
- In order to view the State of Louisiana contract pricing, you must be registered
and logged in online. This contract is the result of a competitive
- State of Louisiana Contract # 408832
- Effective Dates: 5/1/2011 to 2/28/2017
- Louisiana Contract Site
- Grainger is a leading distributor of industrial supplies, MRO equipment,
tools and materials. With over 1 million industrial supply products
available online and in our print catalog, we provide maintenance,
repair and operational solutions for your business. MRO, manufacturing,
supply chain, tools and more - for the ones who get it done.
- State of Louisiana eCat Ordering System
Ready to Order
In order to view the Louisiana State Contract pricing, you must be registered and logged in online. Included in the contract are everyday Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) products. (See How Do I Get Started).
The State of Louisiana has awarded Grainger, on behalf of the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), a new 6-year*, nationally competitively solicited contract, #1862. This is a contract for the State of Louisiana for Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools. This contract covers Grainger's complete product offering, as well as Grainger Parts and Special Orders. Through this contract, Grainger offers Government entities streamlined, lower-cost purchasing for facility maintenance needs.
Take advantage of your contract services and benefits to help reduce costs. Your Louisiana Contract covers everything in Grainger's Catalog with
discounts emphasizing 18 key product categories.
Make sure you log into Grainger.com® for State of Louisiana specific contract information and pricing.
*3-year contract with one 3-year option to extend
The Facility Maintenance, Repair and Operational (MRO) contracts are to be utilized for repairs, unscheduled and casualty maintenance required to operate and maintain the facility as well as performing routine actions which keep the facility in working order (scheduled maintenance). MRO contracts should not be utilized for supplies used in the day to day operations of the facility.
- Includes Grainger's full line of facilities maintenance products
- Competitively awarded agreement reduces need for bidding
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories, including Janitorial,
Electrical, Safety & Security, Plumbing, HVAC/R, Hand and Power Tools,
Fasteners, Power Transmission and Motors and Lighting *
- GE Lamp program and Ballast program
- Same-day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with 11 branches in Louisiana
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid freight
PRICE 10% OFF CATALOG WITH EXCEPTION OF DEEPER DISCOUNTS ON THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES AND MARKET BASKET ITEMS DEEPER DISCOUNT CATAGORIES INCLUDE:
- AIR FILTERS
- LAMPS, BALLASTS, FIXTURES
- MATERIAL HANDLING REPAIRS
- MOTORS & ACCESSORIES
- ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & EQUIPMENT
- BATTERIES & FLASHLIGHTS
- OUTDOOR GARDEN SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT
- PAINT & ACCESSORIES
- PNEUMATIC TOOLS
- POWER TOOLS & ACCESSORIES
- HAND TOOLS
- WELDING & SOLDERING
*To view your contract specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
AIR CONDITIONERS - AIR AND HEAT UNIT AND PACKAGED TERMINAL (PTAC) STATEWIDE COMPETITIVE CONTRACT AWARD
- CONTRACT #408992
- CONTRACT # 4400002688
- Grainger was awarded:
- 14 A/C & Heat/Cool units
- 1 A/C Sleeve (Accessory)
- LA Contract SKUS
For more information, contract your local branch or Grainger representative.
For questions about the Statewide A/C Contract 408992, Pease email email@example.com
Need a New Catalog?
Save time with these online features:
- 24/7 access to our complete inventory and over 2.5 million repair parts
- Handy Order Management tool tracks spend and approval limits
- Personal Lists and Order History make re-ordering quick and easy
- Order Status provides tracking information on your orders
- Product Compare displays multiple products side-by-side, so you can
compare details, specifications and price
- Find a Branch provides information about the closest Grainger branches
Take advantage of these helpful Grainger Programs:
- Bilingual phone service and ordering capabilities available in certain areas
- Grainger.com training available upon request. Contact your sales representative for more information
Call 1-800 CALL WWG for Grainger 24-Hour Emergency Services to keep
your facilities up and running.
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.