Government Sales Manager
State of Iowa
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
- Grainger has been awarded the Western State's Contracting Alliance (WSCA). And the state of Iowa has single awarded Grainger the WSCA contract which is a 6-year, nationally and competitively solicited contract for facilities maintenance (MRO), industrial supplies, tools, and solutions for optimizing inventory. These products are typically non-routine, unplanned everyday facilities maintenance supplies in which government facilities and institutions need to operate their sites.
- Contract Number: WSCA #1862
- The Iowa Master Contract numbers are:
4110-12, 4111-12, 4112-12, 4113-12, 4114-12
Initial Term: Three Years
Renewal Option: One Three-Year Renewal Option
Effective Dates: March 1, 2011 - February 28, 2014
- WSCA Contract Site: Visit the WSCA Internet site.
- State Contract Site: State of Iowa Internet site
- State of Iowa Department of Administrative Services
Grainger's full line of facilities maintenance products includes a core-item market basket across 18 key categories including lighting, electrical, cleaning HVAC, Power Tools, Motors, Paint, Plumbing, Safety, Security, Pneumatic Tools, Hand Tools Welding, Material Handling, Air Filters, Outdoor Garden Supplies, Fasteners, batteries & Flashlights
State-Specific Market Basket
- 24/7 Online Ordering
- Same-Day/Next-Day Shipping
- No minimum-order requirements
- Prepaid Freight
- Emergency Services; Open a branch anytime to service emergency needs
*To view your contract specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
Western States Contracting Alliance
The Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) was formed in October 1993 by the state purchasing directors from fifteen NASPO western states. The primary purpose of creating WSCA was to establish the means by which participating states may join together in cooperative multi-State contracting. This approach helps states to achieve cost-effective and efficient acquisition of quality products and services. Cooperative purchases are developed by member states.
Membership consists of the central procurement official that heads the state central procurement organization, (or a designee for that state), from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
WSCA's competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Association of State Procurement Officers (NASPO). NASPO and WSCA create and manage a series of multi-state cooperative contracts for products and services at substantial discounts and savings for participants. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools and institutions of higher education.
For more information go to www.aboutwsca.org
How Do I Get Started?
Are you currently registered online?
If so, simply Log In using your user ID and Password (Password is case sensitive).
Click either link and provide the required information. We will send your user ID and/or password reset instructions to the e-mail address stored in Your Account.
Not registered yet?
- If you know your Grainger account number, register now.
- If you do not know your Grainger account number, contact your local branch or your local sales representative
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.