State of Connecticut
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
The State of Connecticut has awarded Grainger, on behalf of the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), a new 3-year, nationally competitively solicited contract, #1862. This is a single award contract in the State of Connecticut for facilities maintenance, lighting products, industrial supplies and tools. This contract covers Grainger's complete product offering, as well as Grainger parts and special orders. Through this contract, Grainger offers government entities streamlined, lower-cost purchasing for facility maintenance needs.
Take advantage of your contract services and benefits to help reduce costs. Contract covers everything in Grainger's Catalog with discounts emphasizing 18 key product categories:
- Air Filters
- Lamps, Ballasts, Fixtures
- Material Handling
- Motors and Accessories
- Electrical and Equipment
- Batteries and Flashlights
- Outdoor Garden Supplies and Equipment
- Paint and Accessories
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Welding and Soldering
Make sure you log into grainger.com for State of Connecticut specific contract information and pricing.
*3-Year Contract with one 3-year option to extend.
- In order to view Connecticut contract pricing, you must be registered and signed in online. Included in the contract are everyday maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) products. These products are typically
non-routine, unplanned, everyday maintenance supplies that government facilities and institutions need to operate their sites.
- Contract Number: 10PSX0204
Effective Dates: 5/1/11 through 2/28/17
- Connecticut State Site: State of Connecticut Internet site
- Includes Grainger's full line of facility maintenance products
- State-specific Custom Market Basket program
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories
- GE Lamp program and Ballast program
- Same-day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum-order requirements
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid Freight
*To view your contract-specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
How Do I Get Started?
Are you currently affiliated to this State WSCA program and registered for online ordering at Grainger.com?
Are you currently registered online?
If so, simply Log In using your user ID and Password.
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.