(907) 687-6758 Phone
(907) 562-2072 Fax
Your State of Alaska Contact:
Jason Grove, CPPB
Department of Administration
Division of General Services
State of Alaska
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
The state of Alaska has awarded, on behalf of the Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA), Grainger a new 6-year*, nationally competitively solicited contract, #1862. This is a contract for the State of Alaska for Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools. This contract covers Grainger’s complete product offering, as well as Grainger Parts and Special Orders. Through this contract, Grainger offers Government entities streamlined, lower-cost purchasing for facility maintenance needs.
Take advantage of your contract services and benefits to help reduce costs. Your WSCA Contract covers everything in Grainger’s Catalog with discounts emphasizing18 key product categories
Make sure you log into grainger.com for State of Alaska specific contract information and pricing.
*3 Year Contract with one 3 year option to extend.
- In order to view the WSCA contract pricing, you must be registered and logged in online. Grainger has been awarded the Western State's Contracting Alliance (WSCA). (This contract award was a result of the competitive bidding process.) Included in the contract are items for Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools. These products are typically non-routine, unplanned, everyday facilities maintenance supplies which government facilities and institutions need to operate their sites.
- Contract Number: #W2011SUPP0003
Effective Dates: April 1, 2011 to February 28, 2017
(With one 3 year option to extend)
- WSCA Contract Site: Visit the WSCA Internet site.
- Includes Grainger’s full line of facilities maintenance products
- Competitively awarded agreement reduces need for bidding
- Core Commodity Market Baskets in 18 key categories, including HVAC, Air Filters, Lamps, Ballasts and Fixtures, Cleaning, Motors and Accessories, Hand tools and Power Tools and Accessories.
- State specific Custom Market Basket program
- Same day shipping (available in most major markets)
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger team
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Prepaid Freight
- The Catalog.
*To view your contract specific pricing, log onto Grainger.com
Western States Contracting Alliance
The Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA) was formed in October 1993 by the state purchasing directors from fifteen NASPO western states. The primary purpose of creating WSCA was to establish the means by which participating states may join together in cooperative multi-State contracting. This approach helps states to achieve cost-effective and efficient acquisition of quality products and services. Cooperative purchases are developed by member states.
Membership consists of the central procurement official that heads the state central procurement organization, (or a designee for that state), from Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
WSCA’s competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Association of State Procurement Officers (NASPO). NASPO and WSCA create and manage a series of multi-state cooperative contracts for products and services at substantial discounts and savings for participants. Cooperative purchasing benefits states as well as cities, counties, public schools and institutions of higher education.
For more information go to www.aboutwsca.org
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.