What's on this page:
- Satisfaction Guarantee to ALL Customers
- Grainger Limited Warranty for Businesses
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Limitation of Liability
- Product Return for Business Customers
- Instructions for Warranty Returns and Product Returns
Customer should contact Grainger if not satisfied with a product for any reason. Grainger will promptly provide an exchange or refund if the product is returned within 30 days of delivery, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase from Grainger.
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ARE WARRANTED BY GRAINGER ONLY FOR USE IN BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, RESALE, OR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS UNDER NORMAL USE FOR ONE (1) YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE FROM GRAINGER. AT GRAINGER’S OPTION, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY PRODUCT IT DETERMINES TO BE DEFECTIVE IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS WILL BE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
A. NO WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE, IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY GRAINGER. GRAINGER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, IMPROPER INSTALLATION, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, MISREPAIR OR MISAPPLICATION. GRAINGER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS: (i) ARE MERCHANTABLE; (ii) FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (iii) DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON OTHERS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
B. GRAINGER MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS CONSUMERS IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT.
GRAINGER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. GRAINGER'S LIABILITY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO, AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY LIABILITY.
For business customers, product returns, if allowed, must be made within one (1) year from date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged, and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required in all cases. Product returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fees and other charges by Grainger.
For warranty product returns, please follow the instructions below to assure prompt handling. Proof of purchase is required in all cases:
- If the product was purchased on Grainger.com®, email us providing the purchase date, the original invoice number, the item number and a description of the defect. Or, you may call Grainger Customer Care at 1-888-361-8649. If the product was purchased from your local Grainger branch, please contact the branch, providing the purchase date, the original invoice number, the item number and a description of the defect.
- Customers can also call Customer Care at 1-888-361-8649, and provide the date, the original invoice number, the stock number, and a description of the defect.
For product returns, please follow the instructions below to assure prompt handling:
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip. Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit to your Grainger account.
- If the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- There is no need to call us for authorization.
- If you are shipping the product, carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip. Ship the package to the nearest Grainger branch location. Please prepay shipping – Grainger does not accept C.O.D.s.
- You may also drop off the product to any of our Grainger branch locations.
- Custom orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.