Streamline purchasing, prevent downtime and optimize your inventory with Grainger Product Services.
Recycle rechargeable batteries and cell phones and help protect our environment and conserve the Earth’s natural resources. It's easy! Grainger branches offer free, in-branch recycling for rechargeable batteries and cell phones.
Hazardous Recycling Services
Convenient and Compliant Recycling
Solve the disposal problem for environmentally hazardous bulbs, dry-type batteries and ballasts with Grainger Hazardous Recycling Services. Get the job done with Grainger Call2Recycle recycling services. You'll receive a certificate of reclamation that documents your compliance when you recycle with Grainger. With our hazardous recycling services, you'll be guaranteed of adherence to environmental regulations on disposal of materials containing mercury, lead and other harmful materials.
Grainger provides a complete turnkey service for an all-inclusive price. Find in-stock kits at your local branch, including:
- UN/DOT-approved container
- Preprinted label with instructions
- Toll-free number for pick-up
- Certificate of reclamation
- Transportation from your site to the recycler
Grainger provides customized programs for larger volume needs—including lamps, ballasts, batteries, electronics and mercury and also have containers delivered on-site. For more information, contact your Grainger Representative or local branch.
Safety Services Programs
Grainger Safety Services Programs help you maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Grainger Online SafetyManagerSM
- Specialized Online Safety Training
- Custom Product Center
Grainger TripleGuard® Repair and Replacement Coverage
Grainger TripleGuard Repair and Replacement Coverage is offered on tens of thousands of products. The type of coverage is determined by the current Grainger catalog/list price of the purchased item:
- Replacement Plan—For eligible products costing less than $500. One-time product replacement for failed covered products—no repair service necessary. Your replacement product comes from Grainger with an additional full one-year Grainger warranty. Grainger TripleGuard Coverage can be added to the replacement product at the current catalog/list price. Current Grainger TripleGuard Coverage prices will apply.
- Repair Plan—For eligible products costing $500 or more. 100% parts and labor for mechanical and electrical failures for covered products. If your covered product cannot be repaired, it may be replaced at no additional charge with a product of equal or similar features and functionality. Any product replacement fulfills your Grainger TripleGuard Coverage.
Now it's easier than ever to meet your supplier diversity goals. Purchase products from Grainger and instantly extend your reach to a diverse supplier base of small, women- and minority-owned businesses. We purchase products for our own facilities from these suppliers, and we are proud to offer their quality products to you, too.