Get Information About Your Orders Quickly and Easily
Sign in to your account.
- Then click Order Status at the top of the page.
- Once signed in, you can access Order Status from Account Preferences anywhere on the site.
Use Order Status To:
- Check the status of your online orders by date, PO number, online reference number or item number.
- Check the status of orders placed offline.
- Use your PO number to check the status of orders you placed by phone, fax or at a branch.
- Transfer your order information to UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS for instant shipping information.
- Track orders shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS.
Order Status Legend
- Not Yet Shipped The order is being prepared for shipment/pickup
- Backordered The order cannot be filled because not all items are currently available.
- Partial Order Filled Parts of the order have been picked up or given to the carrier for shipping; there are still parts of the order left to fulfill.
- Shipped/Picked Up The order has been filled and picked up by the customer or given to the carrier for shipping.
- Cancelled The order has been cancelled by the customer.