Grainger Online SafetyManager℠ Safety Training Overview
Online SafetyManagerSM Core
A budget-friendly safety management tool to help you start and maintain a basic safety program.
What is Grainger Online Safety Manager Safety Training Program?
Grainger Online SafetyManager program is an easy-to-use online management tool that helps you manage safety and risk programs more efficiently and cost effectively. It gives you the tools you need to:
- Manage your organization’s safety program right from your computer.
- Reduce injuries, accidents and exposure to OSHA fines.
- Reduce safety training costs.
- Lower Worker’s Compensation costs.
- Save time and money and help create a safer workplace.
The 'Four Corners of Safety' Category Tools:
Corner 1: Analysis
Every company analyzes and audits their work environment to help identify work place hazards and non-compliance with OSHA regulations.
Grainger Online SafetyManager safety training program provides customizable safety audit programs and checklists.
Corner 2: Compliance
Improving compliance helps achieve safety in the workplace:
- Learn and understand State and Federal OSHA Regulations
- Build programs to help create a safe and compliant workplace
- Document established policies and procedures
- Record incidents in the workplace
Grainger Online SafetyManager program provides customizable written programs, online recordkeeping, customizable policies and procedures and access to State and Federal OSHA regulations.
Corner 3: Training
Employee training is critical to help your employees perform their jobs correctly and safely. Training can vary by employee and take place in any of the following locations:
- A classroom
- On the plant floor
- On the Internet
Grainger Online SafetyManager program provides access to online training courses covering more than 100 different safety topics can help save you time. Use the scripted safety meeting guides and PowerPoint slide presentation templates in your live safety training sessions.
Online safety training courses are available at an additional cost.
Corner 4: Research
Remain current on new laws and guidelines as well as opportunities to improve safety in the workplace.
Eliminate time-consuming searches of current information—Grainger Online SafetyManager program provides immediate access to the latest information and helps you stay current on the latest safety news with the following resources:
- Resource Library
- Ask a Specialist
- In the News – safety-related news articles
- Advanced Search Engine
- Training Site Index – glossary of safety terms
- MSDS Search