For questions, please contact
sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
As a result of a national competitive "Invitation for Bid", the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) has awarded Grainger national Contracts for the following:
- #102109-WWG Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) Supplies and Services.
- #091311-WWG Science Supplies, Equipment and Accessories
- #110811-WWG Professional Consulting Services
- #123011-WWG Public Safety Supplies
- Contract purchasing opportunity often satisfies your agencies competitive bidding requirements
- Contract pricing on the full line of facilities maintenance, repair and operating products
- Same-day shipping
- 24/7 online ordering
- Local availability with over 400 branches nationwide
- Dedicated Grainger Government Team
The National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA) is a public agency; established through Minnesota State Statute in 1978. NJPA serves as a municipal contracting agency for over 40,000 Members throughout the nation with competitively awarded contract purchasing solutions through industry-leading vendors. NJPA Membership is available to government, education and non-profit agencies located in all 50 states at no cost, liability or obligation to the Member. As a public, government agency itself, NJPA responds to its Members’ purchasing needs by facilitating and awarding national competitively bid contracts. NJPA contract purchasing solutions result in valuable product and service solutions that range from office supplies to heavy equipment. For more information visit www.njpacoop.org
The National Joint Powers Alliance Contract Purchasing advantages include:
- National Contract Purchasing provides considerable time and resource savings for participating Member agencies.
- Streamlines the contracting processes and maximizes efficiencies
- No need to establish and or duplicate bid docs or contract process
- Reduce the impact of staff reductions and budget cuts
- Ease and time saving benefits of purchasing through national contracts procured, awarded and hosted by a national municipal contracting agency
- Unique advantage to purchase quality products/services deserving of the agency
How to Participate
How to Participate in the Grainger NJPA Contract-Current Grainger Customer:
Already a Member of The National Joint Powers Alliance® and Have your Member ID Number?
- Start Taking advantage of your Contract Benefits today by completing the NJPA Grainger Contract Participation Form
- Not a current NJPA Member? Join The National Joint Powers Alliance by completing NJPA Participating Membership Application Agreement
- Upon receipt of your NJPA Member ID number, Start Taking advantage of your Contract Benefits today by completing the NJPA Grainger Contract Participation Form
Start Taking advantage of your Contract Benefits today by completing the NJPA Grainger Contract Participation Form
Service and Benefits:
Take advantage of these Grainger services to help reduce costs, minimize vendors and improve efficiencies:
- Thousands of OEM repair parts
- One-stop purchasing
- No minimum order limits
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Additional discounts for volume purchases
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.