For questions, please contact:
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
Competitively Solicited & Publicly Awarded by:
City of Tucson, AZ
Five year term January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2019 (3 year with 2 one-year optional renewals)
All contract documentation is available on the National IPA website at http://www.nationalipa.org/grainger.html
- Up to 2% participation incentive for eligible contract purchases
- 800 item Core List
- Agency-Specific Customized Core List (minimum of 100 items)
- Additional discounts for high volume and/or repetitive product purchases
- Lamp & Ballasts Program
- Product Category Discounts
Value Added Services
- Keepstock Inventory Solutions
- Green/Sustainability Program
- Repair & Replacement Coverage
- Online Safety Manager
- Emergency Services
- Special Orders/Sourcing
- Online Purchasing Solutions
- Customizable Small Business Program
- Consulting Services
How to Participate
Participants must complete a Grainger Contract Participation Form to insure that participants receive all of the benefits of the City of Tucson contract #141003. The form may be completed at: Grainger-National IPA Contract Participation Form
ABOUT NATIONAL IPA:
National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance (National IPA) is a cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public agencies, educational institutions, non-profits and agencies for public benefit. Eligible participants include:
- State Government
- Local Government (Cities/Counties/Municipalities)
- Public and Private Educational Institutions and Systems
- Special Districts
- Government-Education Healthcare Entities
- Any agency that exists for public benefit
National IPA aggregates the purchasing power of participating public agencies across the country in order to receive larger volume discounts from suppliers. This is an optional program with no minimum purchase requirements and no fee to participate.
All cooperative agreements available through National IPA have been competitively solicited and publicly awarded by a public agency/governmental entity (e.g. state. city, county, public university or school district). Each solicitation includes the required language making the awarded agreement accessible nationally for agencies to "piggyback." National IPA serves as a nationwide channel to offer the awarded agreements to participating agencies.
For more information please visit the National IPA website at www.nationalipa.org.
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.