Green Resources: Energy Management
Searching for Green Products? Finding greener products on Grainger.com just got a lot easier.
Grainger Lighting Services
Grainger Lighting Services (GLS) is a multi-regional, turn-key Energy Services Company (ESCO) with expertise in energy efficient lighting. Last year, GLS helped businesses save $9.9M in operating costs.
Buying products that save energy can qualify for rebates in your local area.
According to ENERGY STAR, the combined energy use in commercial and industrial facilities in the U.S. is $202.3 billion.
Products to Manage Energy
ENERGY STAR Products
In 2010, Grainger customers saved over $15M in energy through the purchase of ENERGY STAR qualified products.Shop ENERGY STAR Products >
NEMA Premium Products
Buying NEMA Premium motors and ballasts can save you thousands of dollars on energy over the life of the product. Source: usmotors.comShop NEMA Premium Products >
Energy Management Resources
According to ENERGY STAR, $20 billion would be saved if all commercial and industrial buildings improved their energy efficiency by 10%.
- Save Energy Using Variable-Speed Drives
- Energy Efficiency Rebates (Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency)
- Our Guide to Energy Efficiency
- Plant Energy Assessments (U.S. Department of Energy)
- T5/T8 Lighting, Energy Rebate Combo Provides Big Payoff for Catalog Distributor
- Hydronic Systems: New Pump Design Can Help Save Energy
- Lighting Control System Helps Save Thousands in Energy Costs
- Michigan National Park Service Facility Manager Promotes Biobased Products
- NEMA Premium® Motors Help Deliver Extra Cost Savings
- Top Five Places to Look for Energy Losses in Commercial Buildings
- Wind Power Plants Meet New Power Quality Issues
- Five Steps to Reduce the Cost of Light