Green Resources: Water Conservation
Get the Lowdown
on Low Flow
See how companies in the Hospitality industry can help reduce their water consumption while saving energy and money.
Request a copy >
Buying products that save water can qualify for rebates in your local area
Searching for environmentally preferrable products? Finding such products on Grainger.com just got a lot easier.
By evaluating your water usage and implementing water conservation practices, your facility may realize reduced operating expenses through energy savings, reduced sewer costs, reduced water costs and reduced pre-treatment costs. Your facilities and the environment can benefit by using water conservation products from Grainger.
Bathroom and Kitchen
Leak Detection & Waste Prevention
Landscaping and Irrigation
More Products to Conserve Water
Shop WaterSense Products >
Water Conservation Resources
According to WaterSense®—An EPA Partnership Program, letting your faucet run for five minutes uses about as much energy as letting a 60-watt light bulb run for 22 hours.
- Water Conservation Rebates (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Things You Can Do to Save Water (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Water Conservation Case Studies (Southwest Florida Water Management District)
- Our Guide to Water Conservation
Related Articles on SupplyLink.com®
- Water Saving Tips to Help You Save Time and Money
- Schools Save on Water Costs with New Plumbing Products