Your ASU Contact:
Arizona State University
Be sure to sign in on Grainger.com® to view your special pricing
Grainger offers an extensive selection of products—plus solutions and technical expertise you can rely on to support your continuous improvement and cost savings initiatives. Work with your local Grainger team to take full advantage of all that your agreement has to offer.
E & I Grainger contract benefits include:
- 24-hour online access via grainger.com/asu for contract pricing, order entry, order tracking, real time inventory, exploded-view parts assembly diagrams and MSDS documents
- Grainger.com training available upon request (contact Yvette Apodaca at 602-617-5001 for details)
- 10% off each price on OEM repair parts (call your local branch for more details)
- 24-hour emergency service at 800-CALL-WWG
Users must log on and be registered on Grainger.com to access ASU pricing. Procurement Card users can register using the P-card account #861150233. For assistance, contact the Help Line at 1-800-GRAINGER (Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT). Need a special quote or additional information? Contact your Account Manager, Yvette Apodaca, at 602-617-5001.
Services & Benefits
Take advantage of these Grainger services and benefits to help reduce costs, minimize vendors and improve efficiencies:
- Free freight* on all orders included in the agreement, shipped via ground transportation
- No minimum order limits
- Consistent and competitive pricing
- One-stop purchasing
- On-hand inventory reduction
- Additional discounts for volume purchases
Existing Account Login
Sign in now
Contact your Grainger Account Manager if you have any questions about registration or logging in.