Filter Results By
- Air Cylinder Speed Controls(355)
- Electro-Pneumatic Actuators(1)
- Exhaust Port Flow Controls(13)
- Manual Air Control Valves(190)
- Pilot Air Control Valves(69)
- Piloted Non-Return Valves(16)
- CDI CONTROL DEVICES(5)
- DYNAQUIP CONTROLS(2)
- GEMS SENSORS(1)
- GRAINGER APPROVED VENDOR(3)
Pneumatics pros use valves to create the precise pressurized air flow required to help their systems operate at peak performance. Grainger carries a huge inventory of valves and accessories to help you get it done. Choose a manual air valve from over a hundred different configurations. Find the right pilot valve, including compact, body-ported pilot air control valves for use with air or inert gas. You can also control air flow with a 2-, 3- or 4-way solenoid valve that's made for easy set-up and troubleshooting. Pneumatic valves from Grainger are meant to last. Pick yours up today.
Top Selling Pneumatic Valves
- AROItem # 6ZC08
- AROItem # 2F859
- AROItem # 2G503
- AROItem # 2G505
- PARKERItem # 4A789
- AROItem # 2F985
- NUMATICSItem # 3JAW7
- NUMATICSItem # 3JAX6
- AROItem # 4HN57
- AROItem # 4ZJ85
- PARKERItem # 3FDY1
- WEKSLERItem # 5WL12
- AROItem # 3NB19
- LEGRISItem # 1PFZ5
- NUMATICSItem # 3JCL8
Related Information and Resources
- Pneumatic System Components of Valves and Cylinders(PDF)
- Speedaire Pneumatics Products(PDF)
- Speedaire Air Preparation Products, Modular Systems and Modular FRL Accessories(PDF)
- Air Compressors Two-Stage Accessory Guide(PDF)
- Your Complete Source for all your Plumbing Needs(PDF)
- Microsoft Word - Pneumatic Caster Selection Guide.doc(PDF)
- Microsoft Word - Pneumatic and Solid Rubber Wheel Selection Guide.doc(PDF)
- Industrial Pneumatic Tools from Speedaire(PDF)
- Pneumatic Tool Selection Guide(PDF)
- Technical Information on Pneumatic Air Compressors(PDF)
- Pneumatics Cylinders Guide(PDF)
- Caster Selection Guide(PDF)
- Wheel Material Guide(PDF)
- Sizing a Hydraulic Oil Cooler(PDF)
- Fluid Power Technical Info.pdf(PDF)
- Speedaire Actuator Products(PDF)
- Air Cylinders Power Factors Chart(PDF)
- Vibrator Selection Guide(PDF)
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The device I know about is a "Backwater Valve" however it is not used in a branch line. It is used in the main line, and it will "shuttoff" the flow in the event of a back up in the sewer main. And I have never seen one in 2" sorry...
Thanks for useing Grainger Ask & Answer!
Also E1o51. I'm looking for a replacement.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well