Skip Content

Filter Results By

Tube Fittings

Tube fittings from Grainger include barbed, CGA, compression, flared, glass filled nylon, inline and tee, polyethylene, press fit, push to connect, stainless steel tube fittings and more. Barb tubed fittings are ideal for connecting lines for air, water, fuel, oil and inert gases. Push-on fittings quickly connect polyethylene tubing for use in environmental pneumatic controls and other low pressure applications.

Product Categories

Tube Fittings Q&A

Tube Fittings
(1 Question : 1 Answer)

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

« Back
I'm a homeowner do all my own plumbing, renovated all three bathrooms, replaced pinhole leak pipes, install HW boiler, etc. Always have done solder. I'm interested in more-how-to-do info to maybe start using some sharkbite fittings.
Also house built 1958 has 8 inch flange from wall- toilet lower bathroom, slab on ground with tamped lead sleeve-cast iron waste. Toilet slow to flush-need to replace. Best I can find is 10 inch offset-prefer 12 in toilet from Home Depot/other suppliers. Is it necessary to dig up my whole floor, cut the cast iron waste and install offset hub with rubber connect?
Any ideas would help.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Read all my Q&A
Please wait while more information about Watchdog is loaded.
Additional information about Watchdog could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
1 Person needs an answerI have this question too


To learn more about Sharkbite fitting check out their website Also it doesn't seem like a choice when it comes to 8 inch rough-in but to get to the pipe and do an offset for a newer toilet to mount; one thought was to cut the wall back if possible to give you two more inches of clearance.
5 months, 2 weeks ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
1 of 1
1 of 1