Filter Results By
- Under $1(5)
Electrical Strain Relief
When running cords to several different pieces of electrical equipment, contractors can run into problems with straining, which can impact the functionality of the cables. From strain created by the weight of electrical cords on sensitive connections, to the strain on the cable created from installations that require it to hang, strain is a real problem when running electrical wiring. These products from Grainger help prolong the life of cables in manufacturing plants by reducing the amount of force they must withstand.
- GRAINGER APPROVED VENDORItem # 16D438
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPE4
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPE5
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPE6
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPE2
- GRAINGER APPROVED VENDORItem # 16D439
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPE7
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 6C092
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 6C097
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPD9
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 6D231
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 6C098
- THOMAS & BETTSItem # 4YF56
- GRAINGER APPROVED VENDORItem # 16D440
- HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMSItem # 2DPG1
Strain Relief Q&A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well