47 Results Found that Include 152 Products
- The number 95, 99 or 100 indicates the filter efficiency percentage rate
- The letter preceding indicates the environmental application
- N Series - Used in environments free of oil aerosols
- R Series - Resistant to oil mist. Use is restricted to one 8-hr. work shift
- P Series - Oil proof with time use restrictions specified by manufacturer
AG - Acid Gas
OV - Organic Vapor
OZ - Ozone
Employers are required to fit test any employee who needs to wear a respirator. This includes dust/mist respirators. Fit testing is a requirement of 29 CFR 1910.134.
Help avoid breathing potentially dangerous airborne particles and germs with a disposable respirator. Take advantage of the convenience of disposable respirators for short-term circumstances or conditions that may arise. Breathe confidently and remain focused on the task at hand with help from disposable respirators.