enabled in your browser.
Access Your Order Status
Once signed in, you can access Order Status from Account Preferences anywhere on the site.
Get Information About Your Orders Quickly and Easily
To access Order Status now, log in and click Order Status in the Your Account box on the left-hand
side of any page.
Use Order Status to:
- Check the status of your online orders by date, PO #, online reference # or item #
- Check status of orders placed offline
- Use your PO # to check the status of orders you placed by phone, fax or at a branch
- Transfer your order information to UPS, FedEx, DHL, or USPS for instant shipping information
- Track orders shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL, or USPS
Order Status Legend:
- Not Yet Shipped - The order is being prepared for shipment/pickup
- Backordered - The order cannot be filled because not all items are currently available
- Partial Order Filled - Parts of the order have been picked up or given to the carrier for shipping; there are still parts of the order left to fulfill
- Shipped/Picked Up - The order has been filled and picked up by the customer or given to the carrier for shipping
- Cancelled - The order has been cancelled by the customer