enabled in your browser.
Green Resources: Energy Management
According to ENERGY STAR, the combined energy use in commercial and industrial facilities in the U.S. is $202.3 billion.
|Lamps||Ballasts||Indoor LED Lighting Fixtures||Indoor Lighting Fixtures|
|Occupancy Sensors||Daylight Sensors||Exit and Entry Signs||Adjustable Frequency Drives|
|Thermostats||Motors||Batteries & Chargers||Rechargable Tools|
ENERGY STAR Products
NEMA Premium Products
Energy Management Resources
According to ENERGY STAR, $20 billion would be saved if all commercial and industrial buildings improved their energy efficiency by 10%.
- Save Energy Using Variable-Speed Drives
- Energy Efficiency Rebates (Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency)
- Our Guide to Energy Efficiency
- Plant Energy Assessments (U.S. Department of Energy)
- Grainger Lighting Services